Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

jartex network should reduce the prices of trackers to 1 emerald and the price of an iron sword to 8 gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eo2911

IGN
Eo2911
IRON SWORD
an iron sword being 8 gold is soo inconvenient in so many ways
1.) In duos the max resources you can get from you generator is 32 iron and 10 gold. having to buy and iron sword and waiting for one more gold for a golden apple is inconvenient in so many ways especially when you're a final.

TRACKER
a tracker should be one emerald cause personally i feel two is overkill. its crazy to think that tracker before cost 8 emeralds

p2winner

no, i think everything is good as it is already atm.

benjo2

Addicted Member
IRON SWORD
an iron sword being 8 gold is soo inconvenient in so many ways
1.) In duos the max resources you can get from you generator is 32 iron and 10 gold. having to buy and iron sword and waiting for one more gold for a golden apple is inconvenient in so many ways especially when you're a final.

TRACKER
a tracker should be one emerald cause personally i feel two is overkill. its crazy to think that tracker before cost 8 emeralds
Please visit this link https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/.
Love benjo2 <3

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
well i don agree with u when it comes to the iron sword cus its basically considered an op item after ur 1st-second rush u can literally see everyone running around w sharp iron sword which makes the fight lil complicated if they lower the price of the iron sword then everyone's gonna have iron sword during their first rush which can create an unfair advantage which can make the game basically gen battle in the early minutes of the game

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
also yes u right bout the tracker i don think 2 is a fair enough price for it considering how rarely ppl buy it cus runners rarely show up it should b lowered to 1 emerald
you can go suggest it here

benjo2

Addicted Member
well i don agree with u when it comes to the iron sword cus its basically considered an op item after ur 1st-second rush u can literally see everyone running around w sharp iron sword which makes the fight lil complicated if they lower the price of the iron sword then everyone's gonna have iron sword during their first rush which can create an unfair advantage which can make the game basically gen battle in the early minutes of the game
In this case I am using only stone and Diamond swords nothing alse

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
In this case I am using only stone and Diamond swords nothing alse
pretty rare for me to switch to a diamond sword i basically prefer iron sword with sharp on

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE - SOLVED

Hello Eo2911,

Your issue has been solved, if you have any further questions about it, post them in Community Assistance!

Have fun playing JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ FuzniX

Status
Not open for further replies.