Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SkyWars BedWars Forums Jartex Network Lag Issue Launching from Badlion Client

saiworldearth

I am experiencing an issue only on jartex,i have tried everything i can to fix it,the issue is that the players dont move in a fluid motion they kinda stop middair and it is very hard to PvP, on my side it looks like the opposition is teleporting around me. i have 5gHz internet, i am not facing any such problems in other servers like acentra. kindly help me to resolve the issue

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Problem - Solution
Dear S saiworldearth ,
They removed a 1.8 feature where if you swing at the air a certain amount of times and not at an entity, it gives a 0.5 second cooldown or something close to 0.5 second

Update the Client: Ensure you are using the latest version of Badlion Client, as updates often solve this issue.

Reinstall Badlion Client: A glitch or corrupted file in your badlion folder might be causing the issue. Reinstalling the client can sometimes resolve issues.

This was not just on badlion but also on normal minecraft (with forge).
The CPS cap is 15, if you go above hits won’t register untill you block hit or stop hitting for a while.
Badlion Client's hit reg is kinda broken compared to other clients e.g. Lunar, PvPLounge. There is a simple way of fixing this by adding the MouseDelayFix Mod. MouseDelayFix fixes the mouse delay bug introduced in Minecraft 1.8 (MC-67665), which causes your actual block and entity interaction position to be one tick behind your crosshair.

I hope that I helped you out...

Have a great day ahead ✌️ ☮️ 🕊

Last edited:

Greemplayz

IGN
Greemplayz
Problem - Solution
Dear S saiworldearth ,
They removed a 1.8 feature where if you swing at the air a certain amount of times and not at an entity, it gives a 0.5 second cooldown or something close to 0.5 second

Update the Client: Ensure you are using the latest version of Badlion Client, as updates often solve this issue.

Reinstall Badlion Client: A glitch or corrupted file in your badlion folder might be causing the issue. Reinstalling the client can sometimes resolve issues.

The CPS cap is 15, if you go above hits won’t register untill you block hit or stop hitting for a while.
Badlion Client's hit reg is kinda broken compared to other clients e.g. Lunar, PvPLounge. There is a simple way of fixing this by adding the MouseDelayFix Mod. MouseDelayFix fixes the mouse delay bug introduced in Minecraft 1.8 (MC-67665), which causes your actual block and entity interaction position to be one tick behind your crosshair.

its not 15 its 10 cps

Greemplayz

IGN
Greemplayz
Problem - Solution
Dear S saiworldearth ,

wasnt mouse delay fix banned and badlion usually has better hit reg for me