Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elann

Hi, I play quite a lot on Jartex , and I've find some issues. First, When you try to tnt fly, if you land on the block when the tnt explosed, you get tp in the void. Then, some skywars map have mobs ( its not fully light up ). There are some strange items in skywars, like a punch 2 bow. There is a skywars map where the duos get 100% split up.

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Yes, sometimes you can get lag back from using tnt. Also yes, some mobs do spawn in maps that are a bit dark. Punch 2 is mostly in the middle chest, there's nothing wrong with it.
Well if you think there's a bug. Report it please.

MindaugasS

Donator
Donator
literally whats the point in saying that it has problems i dont see a reason why anyone would point them out

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
I think the developers are aware of those bugs, a resigned staff (Andeh) told me that he'll fix the bug that tp u to void but he never did, the bug is just happens less now but it still happens!!

fat_fad

Donator
Donator
IGN
fat_fad
There is a skywars map where the duos get 100% split up.
Yes, the developers are already aware of that, they are going to fix it soon hopefully.

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hi, I play quite a lot on Jartex , and I've find some issues. First, When you try to tnt fly, if you land on the block when the tnt explosed, you get tp in the void. Then, some skywars map have mobs ( its not fully light up ). There are some strange items in skywars, like a punch 2 bow. There is a skywars map where the duos get 100% split up.
Hello Elann Elann , some of the issues you mentioned above are not actually bugs at all. The first is simply the result of you failing the TnT Jump, The second one was just a halloween cosmetic, The third one has been an item in Extreme/Lunatic mode for as long as I can remember and I'm not sure what you mean in the last one. If you actually believe any of these to be bugs, please make a bug report here -----> (https://www.jartexnetwork.com/forums/bugreport/).

Have fun playing on Jartex!

~Thread Locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.