Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Already Implemented BedWars It's about /friend (name) and /msg (name) In [Bedwars]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaycent

Minecraft Username:
Xaycent

What is the suggestion about?
It's about /friend (name) and /msg (name) In [Bedwars]

Description:
Hello, I have some suggestion that will help the server a bit. It is about the /msg command which people can communicate. And also,

The /friend list which would show players that are friend with. I know there is a /p chat and stuff but it would be better to add a /msg command maybe the person isn't in the party. They would easily message them with this command. And i do also know that there is a /find command but maybe the player forgot the name of the player so they can add the person in friend list and it shows if the person is online or not, I hope this command will be added to bedwars. And I'm talking about [Bedwars] Because it doesn't have /msg. I know in practice there is a /whisper command. but it's not added to Bedwars. It would make the commands more easier and better. Thanks for listening :D

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Well, If this command is going to be added, Players will be able to message other players in bedwars. I Know there is the party chat. But I mean. If a person has something to say and he isn't his party. He can just /msg (name) [text] And also, about the /friend Players can friend them, And also I do know that there is a /find command which shows if a person is online. But I mean it would be awesome to add it. And it shows a list of people in his friend list. Without the /find command, I think it will be more creative and better, This is all for (Bedwars) I know that you can do /whisper In practice. but, Why not add it to bedwars too? It would help people communicate better.

Extra Information:
Thank you for listening, Have a great day. I don't know what else to say.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
I believe that /msg was suggest and also /friend was suggested but got denied. or something idk

JoltTheBolt

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
JoltTheBolt
Already Suggested but a good idea

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Xaycent​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • /friend is already suggesting and is being worked on. /msg (username) is already implemented in lobbies.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.