Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

BedWars It is about improving the gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poke

Minecraft Username:
PokeMasterJr​

What is the suggestion about?
It is about improving the gameplay.​

Description:
I suggest adding Blast Proof Glass into the game. Will the server not add the Glass that is blast proof. Even if there is water, the blast proof glass is very helpful too. I like the idea of using it so that players will not have to struggle putting the water out. And the water will be for MLG and maybe an assistance to the blast proof glass.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can help the Bedwars minigames for players so that their emeralds will be bought for potions, armors, and swords. So that they will not spend it on water for defense. The blast proof glass is very helpful because it will just be placed and unlike the water you will need to shield the sides of the bed defense so that it will not over flow. this will help lessen the time players spend because they can just place it where they want to. But here is the idea, it will be tnt proof but not fireball proof, that is where the water comes in so that everyone can still have a use for the water because it will be the one that will shield the blast proof glass from fire ball damage so that the blast proof glass is not too much op also. Well that is my idea/suggestion but if you think it is bad/not needed I'm cool with it.​

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Poke​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Already suggested.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.