Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Issues in KitPvP

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN
Ver1f1ed_1d1ot
Here are some issues that need to be fixed by developers

1. Ender pearls are really glitchy.

I see heaps of players pearl glitching into safe rooms or pearl glitching back into spawn daily. I usually don't even bother reporting them because if all of them got reported, most of KitPvP would probably be banned.
2. Fix the safe rooms.
Because the walls of the safe rooms are made of glass, it is really easy to quickly break a block and hit the player in the safe room next to you. This can be really annoying when I'm trying to get out of combat, but some random in the next safe room is hitting me.
3. Some commands don't work.
The /trade command hasn't been working for quite a while now and the /level command doesn't work anymore either. Having no /trade command is really an inconvenience, because now players have to use /gift, and it is easy to scam people that way.
4. Celestial Koth starter boxes are broken.
When opening celestial daily koth starter box, only north and iglo koths work. Both skyeast and skywest koths don't work, which means there is only a 50% chance of even getting a koth starter.

There are probably a few more, but these are just what I thought of from the top of my head.

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance

Hello, Ver1f1ed_1d1ot.​
It appears that you have encountered some issues in a gamemode; therefore, in order to assist us in patching them, please create a bug report at Bug report! and describe the bug that is occurring, along with some evidence that the bug is occurring.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, Ver1f1ed_1d1ot!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55

Status
Not open for further replies.