Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notag_2

Donator
Donator
So yesterday me and my friend were playing on SBD . At that time drop event was going on . my friends were one shot . He was wearing quite a good armour + the killer was moving like light . IK he can using enchants but books can not give that much speed . We do not have proof . I request pls solve problem .
Regards
AG2

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Staff Member
IGN
daviddaraban
So yesterday me and my friend were playing on SBD . At that time drop event was going on . my friends were one shot . He was wearing quite a good armour + the killer was moving like light . IK he can using enchants but books can not give that much speed . We do not have proof . I request pls solve problem .
Regards
AG2
Hey ADITYA_GAMERZ2!!

If this happens again make sure you grab enough proof of player that broke any rule ( in ur case speed hacks/velocity ) and report them at https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/

In case u dont have enough proof of that you can copy its username and inform staff that are online at that moment ( you can check that by doing the command /staff ) about the sittuation. They will do their best for the rule breaker to get punished according to rules.

Have a nice day!

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Staff can't do anything about it now, next time make sure to record and report any potential rule breakers on the server.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
This issue has been solved by the JartexNetwork Community.

If you have any further questions please send me a message on discord (squarewings#0001).

Thread Locked
~ Square

Status
Not open for further replies.