Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Issue related to joining games

Prajwal

Whenever I try to join a match in duos or squads it doesn't take me to match and when I click on the npc again to join it says already connecting to the server. And then suddenly it says something went wrong and it takes me to the main hub and I have to login again. Pls fix it if it is a bug on your side. It's not always but it is really annoying when it happens. It also happens when I am in a party

Yanique1

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
Whenever I try to join a match in duos or squads it doesn't take me to match and when I click on the npc again to join it says already connecting to the server. And then suddenly it says something went wrong and it takes me to the main hub and I have to login again. Pls fix it if it is a bug on your side. It's not always but it is really annoying when it happens. It also happens when I am in a party
This happens when a game cannot be found or when you spam the NPC let it load and put you in a game

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
basically all the games are full so you should try again in a few minutes
-Requesting lock đź”’ -