Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Island reset suggestion

Eredin

So for the past week, I've been searching for a good server that doesn't have a thing such as " seasons " where the island gets completely removed every couple of months.
I obviously never found any, as literally all skyblock servers copy each other.
My favorite server out of all premium and non premium servers is jartex, there's something nice about it, but the only problem is the seasons.
I myself love building and I'd love to build something enormous that covers my entire island, but island reset just stops me from doing that, it's the silliest idea I've ever heard. I once spent weeks building my islandd on another server, just to have it all GONE because of the seasons thing. It just demotivates me to keep playing on the server, which it made me completely quit it.

My solution ( if even possible ) is to simply reset the things that make you money, like crops, spawners and stuff like that. Because what removing cosmetic blocks is even going to do? literally nothing. To make it more fair to other players who're coming in? well I can easily build a spawner in less than 10 minutes, so there's literally no point in resetting an island but to demotivate people like me.

La_Snn

I agree and disagree at the same time,
Seasonal island resets aren’t meant to demotivate others, but for them to enjoy something new and start a new adventure imo. Since if you’re a long time player who kept an upgraded island for so long, can grow apart from the fun experience this server gave them because there’s nothing new that welcomes them everyday when they play. That can lead to boredom and possibly quit the server.

But I also agree,
Since majority of the people who play Jartex are new and just started a new island and they don’t know much yet about the server and probably not used to the Seasons/Reset things which they most likely haven’t heard of it yet.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Eredin

Eredin

I agree and disagree at the same time,
Seasonal island resets aren’t meant to demotivate others, but for them to enjoy something new and start a new adventure imo. Since if you’re a long time player who kept an upgraded island for so long, can grow apart from the fun experience this server gave them because there’s nothing new that welcomes them everyday when they play. That can lead to boredom and possibly quit the server.

But I also agree,
Since majority of the people who play Jartex are new and just started a new island and they don’t know much yet about the server and probably not used to the Seasons/Reset things which they most likely haven’t heard of it yet.

There are many ways to look at this.
The way I see it is that they're forcing this on us, there are many simple solutions to this.
First, they could give you a choice at the end of each season, if you don't want to reset your island, you keep it ( you lose spawners and crops obviously ) If you decide to reset, well you go ahead and do so.

Second solution is to dedicate another region for a permanent skyblock setting. AFAIK we already have skyblock dream and fantasy or something. They could simply replace one or add another one with a skyblock system with no season reset for people like me who'd love to keep their island.