Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Island CP/Spawners CP

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Minecraft Username:
Rodagave115

What is the suggestion about?
Island CP/Spawners CP

Description:
It would be way better if every player could change their island control panel, to make the island as they prefer and to help on the overall gameplay of everyone.
Changing the spawners control panel (/is spawners) so that players you have made coop can be on the list, so people would have to invite unknown players to they island with the risk of getting all they spawners stolen.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This would most likely make players be more active due to the /is warp settings, people would play for a longer time to grind friendly mob heads.
The Spawners CP would make the game better and having less chances of people getting stolen/scammed, this would as well reduce the amount of scammers by a bit

_IDounaa

Donator
Donator
netural

there is a new rule in jartex so basically coop is in your own responsibility
but great idea to add more controls for is so its will make it a unique thing for sb
good luck

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Neutral

Like IDounaa said cooped player's can't mine spawners and i think there is a promotion system if I'm correct whihc only allows certain promoted player from the island to mine spawners etc

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Rodagave115,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0