Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

is this evidence not clear enough ??

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
FRiPNmN.png

p99KiWLl.png

caught some teamers in the game today in bedwars they played along till the end of the game smhow ... well just wanna ask if this is enough since i cant record my pc is trash ... also i couldn't ask the cheaters to stand along and do sm T pose so i could take a screenie with them ._.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
No its not enough
Maybe this evidence with an SS of them together would have been enough but this wont do it
You preferably need a video of them standing next to each other and intentionally not hitting each other

Ik it sucks but the rules are rules
Also heres a pro tip, if they team once they will team again
So if you cant record and see them online feel free to msg me I can record and report them

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
No its not enough
Maybe this evidence with an SS of them together would have been enough but this wont do it
You preferably need a video of them standing next to each other and intentionally not hitting each other

Ik it sucks but the rules are rules
Also heres a pro tip, if they team once they will team again
So if you cant record and see them online feel free to msg me I can record and report them
oh sure thnx for the suggestion......

ItsM1st

Donator
Donator
IGN
ItsM1st
I guess not, a similiar report got declined because screenshot was cropped, keep that in mind next time :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
I guess not, a similiar report got declined because screenshot was cropped, keep that in mind next time :)
oh so basically they want the whole thing i see well thnks for letting me know

ItsM1st

Donator
Donator
IGN
ItsM1st
oh so basically they want the whole thing i see well thnks for letting me know
Yep, you need an entire screen of the whole game its happening in. report still counts, its just not going to be a accepted one

BiggerMine

IGN
CaRPlayZ
Hi!
So the chat Picture is bot enough, because they may just be acting or something if you could capture them not attacking each other or capture the full chat of them, them maybe staff would've taken action
-Thank you

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
1 : screenshot ain't full screen(i had a chat report which got denied cuz it wasn't full screen
2 : They could've easily just been trolling.Or maybe the red player said "no green,we don't team".It isn't obvious if they were teaming or not

CaRPlayZ

IGN
CaRPlayZ
Hi!
I think this might not be enough you could've screenshoted the chat

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Aevicene

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
1 : screenshot ain't full screen(i had a chat report which got denied cuz it wasn't full screen
2 : They could've easily just been trolling.Or maybe the red player said "no green,we don't team".It isn't obvious if they were teaming or not

Hi!
So the chat Picture is bot enough, because they may just be acting or something if you could capture them not attacking each other or capture the full chat of them, them maybe staff would've taken action
-Thank you
Ye the only reason I never captured screen was cus my pc trash and those game capture softwares ate considerable amount of my fps ......well recently got to know bout salwyrs replay mod .... It's easy to run + no fps is consumed ...so yea