Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is there a way to specify the mob hoppers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriPen

Me and my friend just started playing skyblock and managed to get a sufficient amount to start a grinding place; and we are wondering if you can specify the mob hoppers, like 1 mob hopper is only for silverfish and so on and so forth.

vvclin17

No, I do not believe that is possible. However, there is a way that isn't really as effective. For example, if you want a hopper specified for silverfish loot, which is diamonds, or the prestige spawner drop loot. Get a mob hopper and in every slot of the hopper place a single one of [the mob]’s loot in them. Then the hoppers would only absorb in [the same mob]’s loot [which has to be stackable btw].
Further Explanation: The hoppers would only be able to absorb in the same mob’s loot bc there are no other slots/spaces in the hopper to carry in a different type of loot, so it stacks up the same loot that was placed in the first place.
Example:
FZYh77Ru29nhwVX-lHmVN66ZwJX3EEyuWuij0vUQ-5wY4nY-hrlYRLCVTILgSNIjBOkLDzyqRW5f1HXBGD3AhjhTxa8DCfOXxcbcpijjxqTmBwqjxFn-ePY5BXsMUrj_-v7w9FzC
If you throw a blaze rod at the hopper, the hopper wouldn’t suck it in, because the slots are full. However, if you throw in some feathers, it will stack up. Same if you throw diamonds [until it reaches a full stack, of course].

Last edited:

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello TriPen,
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.