Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

is it possible to get my gold rank back ? i have messaged the staff team but they just ignore

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AkashK

AkashK

Donator
Donator
IGN
Akashk
prolly should have done this post back then. I talked with chocz and nirahz (old staff members) back in 2022 but they just said it isn't possible to give the rank back. And no, i don't have the full ss, it got deleted. I only got this ss from my old discord messages

Aiefielder_

i dont think they can do any thing because it is expired but my question is that how does a gold rank even expires

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AkashK

AkashK

Donator
Donator
IGN
Akashk
i dont think they can do any thing because it is expired but my question is that how does a gold rank even expires
you could get temporary gold rank back in christmas 2021. I had bought the gold rank from store when i HAD the temporary 30 day gold. My gold rank disappeared when my temporary gold ended. Some stupid bug probably.

Aiefielder_

you could get temporary gold rank back in christmas 2021. I had bought the gold rank from store when i HAD the temporary 30 day gold. My gold rank disappeared when my temporary gold ended. Some stupid bug probably.
I don't think they are giving you a 3 yrs old rank . I could have been possible if tou have reported that bug like in a month or two

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AkashK

AkashK

Donator
Donator
IGN
Akashk
I don't think they are giving you a 3 yrs old rank . I could have been possible if tou have reported that bug like in a month or two
i have asked them like every year since then. They always ignore so i made a forum post