Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is it even worth keeping SBF up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizzardness

Hello everyone !
I wanted to ask community, and staff members, why does SBF even still exists? Like Owners, Developers doesn't even care about it, just makes some kind of **** reset, everything broken, and when we cant play further without Developer fixing it, we need to literally spam Developers to come on and fix /level's system, after 1st fix ( 9 lvl ) we continued to level 15, totally same ****, warp not working, asking developer to fix it, what happens? They just removed the levels, and made level 15 the max level, now the ''existing'' gold, Lapis Lazuli , Redstone etc. mines are useless.
Like whats even the point to reset SBF, and keep it up, if its not playable? There is daily online of 20-80 people even if its broken as hell.
''SBF doesn't give any incomes'' wont work here, because there is nothing for me to buy.. Keys? I have gkit keys.
Invent more items, GKITS , keys, maybe even higher rank then SkyGod, and completely fix SBF so there is people coming here to play on a normal fixed server. I personally droped like 40-45 euros already on a broken server, BUT I HAVE NOTHING TO BUY I have everything give people more things.

That is your problem that u ****** up in 1st GKIT SPECIAL/TREASURE season with easy ranks and Gkits.

- I just ask u to either close the SBF so i can quit, or just fix it normally , i want to hear other people opinion on this one.

Jitterinq

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I hope they fix it or re- release it but they wont. They also wont close it due to people buying ranks etc

Status
Not open for further replies.