Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Invisible potions

Status
Not open for further replies.

umprogamer

IGN
umprogamer

Minecraft Username:
umprogamer​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
bedwars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Invisible potions​

Suggestion Details:
The jartex network should have the invisible potions for 2 emeralds or so. This would make the game more fun and interesting.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would definitely be loved by many other players. New players would love to join when they hear about this.​

_Nightmare_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Hosaingamerz
Hello umprogamer umprogamer , I regret to inform you that your submission has been downvoted. Allow me to explain the reasons behind this decision:

1. Your suggestion has already been recommended by other users, and therefore, it is redundant to upvote it again.
2. Implementing your suggestion could potentially make Jartex less unique, which is something that we aim to avoid.
3. If this suggestion is implemented, it will create chaos in the game. Because emerald is relatively easy to obtain, many players tend to pursue it.

I hope this explanation helps you understand why your submission was downvoted. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, umprogamer​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Wont be added
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.