Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Invis pots, Changing kits mid game and Increased coins/cheaper kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absprache

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Absprache​

What is the suggestion about?
Invis pots, Changing kits mid game and Increased coins/cheaper kits​

Description:
Gonna get straight to the point.

Invisible potions
Obtainable through the shop, they are pretty much useless as peoplr can see your gamertag while ur invis. I suggest making it that when u have the invi stat, ur gamertag shouldnt show.

Changing kits midgame
Once u choose a kit at the start of the match, you play that kit for 30 mins and i find that incredibly boring. A command such as /kit should be added as this would improve playstyle and remove the repetitiveness of the game. Also if u join a match which has already started, you cant choose a kit which is why a /kit command is what i suggest.

Cheaper kits/stats based rewards
A kit costs about 30k and a win gives u about 20 coins. I find this absurd as it would take an absurd amount of time to collect just for one kit and some people do not have the time and would be forced to play only the default kits. My suggestion for this is either make the kits cheaper or stats based rewards, meaning 1 kill/nexus damage = 5 or 3 coins, win= 100 coins, etc. 1 ore mined = .5 coins and others.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Remove the repetitive plays and add more playstyle, also motivate more players to play the game.​

Extra Information:
All mentioned in the above paragraph​

Rainzy

Donator
Donator
+1

However, make it so that you’re only able to choose a kit once per life. So basically, after every death you get to use the /kit command. Alternatively, if you think that once per life would be a bit of a drag, then maybe add a cooldown so that the command can be used at anytime except a cooldown for every time you use it.

Cooldown - 3-5 minutes

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
In my opinion :
1- changing kits : I would like to see that if there was a cooldown as Rainzy Rainzy said

2- I am pretty much with invisible potion should hide nametag , however , we will suffer from invisible hackers that can not be reported cause you do not know his name , also some hackers might use this in smart way while toggle on/off their hacks , I will go Neutral for this .

3- 1 kill/nexus hit should give 1-3 coins randomly , I think it is unbalanced to let it gives 3 or more coins per kill/nexus hit , but if there was drop chances , it would be more functional and perfect , better than breaking the eco . You mentioned that per ore get 5 coins , this will also break the game itself , people will start going to mine rather than helping other mates in rushing , I believe it should not give coins at all , and for an alternative solution , they can lower the prices a bit so that we get at least 1 kit per 2 weeks.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Absprache

Absprache

Donator
Donator
In my opinion :
1- changing kits : I would like to see that if there was a cooldown as Rainzy Rainzy said

2- I am pretty much with invisible potion should hide nametag , however , we will suffer from invisible hackers that can not be reported cause you do not know his name , also some hackers might use this in smart way while toggle on/off their hacks , I will go Neutral for this .

3- 1 kill/nexus hit should give 1-3 coins randomly , I think it is unbalanced to let it gives 3 or more coins per kill/nexus hit , but if there was drop chances , it would be more functional and perfect , better than breaking the eco . You mentioned that per ore get 5 coins , this will also break the game itself , people will start going to mine rather than helping other mates in rushing , I believe it should not give coins at all , and for an alternative solution , they can lower the prices a bit so that we get at least 1 kit per 2 weeks.
About the /kit , what i meant was after doing /kit and choosing one, u instantly die and respawn with whatver u kit u chose. Items are soulbound so u cant abuse it to get resources.

Abt the invi pots, you do have a point and i agree i havent thought about that.

Also lastly, yes i also agree that breaking nexus gives randomised coins. About the ores thing i said 0.5 not 5 (since people think this is still too much 0.25 would be sufficient)

Status
Not open for further replies.