Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested BedWars Inventory Sorting - Quickshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antinity

Minecraft Username:
WholeIndia​

What is the suggestion about?
Inventory Sorting - Quickshop​

Description:
I would like to suggest about Inventory Sorting in the Quickshop of Bedwars Shop.
In this, there could be a new icon added named "Inventory Sorting" with which we can set where the items buy can be gone. This would save our time and we will be able to rush faster. As some people like to keep items in a special manner, like -
Sword - Blocks - Miscellaneous - Potions - Etc.
So when we buy items, it get to the free slot available. Using Inventory Sorting, it would place items in the manner we sorted it. Please add this function to Quickshop in Bedwars please.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can improve the time of rushing, which is spend on sorting it manually. This will make JartexNetwork to better bedwars place.​

Lxno

Addicted Member
Neutral.

+1 Easier to play the game and rush as you stated, especially for newer players.
-1 You don't have many items in your inventory in bed wars anyway, so it's pretty easy to sort it; especially if you have key binds to sort it quicker.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Antinity

Antinity

Neutral.

+1 Easier to play the game and rush as you stated, especially for newer players.
-1 You don't have many items in your inventory in bed wars anyway, so it's pretty easy to sort it; especially if you have key binds to sort it quicker.
Thanks for your feedback, btw Im not new and I can do the keybind sorting (I acutally do it everytime) but it takes too much time like if someone's rushing you, on your base and you want to get wools and you buy it, but due to not proper sorting, it makes you lose. Our enemy can use this time to defeat us.
Thanks

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1 already suggested and denied
chocz700 chocz700 deny

• Boring
Reactions: Yuu

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
This has already been suggested and denied. Make sure to check the suggestion archives to see if a suggestion had already been posted or not.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Antinity

Antinity

Thanks for your replies,
Yanique1 Yanique1 and vortex91 vortex91
Its okay if its not added but if it gets, I will feel better!

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, WholeIndia​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.