Dovil Member Joined September 28, 2021 Messages 1 Points 10 November 14, 2021 #1 Hello guys I am new to Jartex and I mostly play Bedwars and Skywars and NOTHING TO SAY
KT_798 Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator The sky's the limit Famous Great Reporter Bug Finder I Joined June 25, 2021 Messages 6,069 Points 175 IGN KT_798 November 14, 2021 #2 Epicc, welcome to the server man
AkashK Donator Donator Starter Joined March 11, 2021 Messages 174 Points 56 Age 19 IGN Akashk November 14, 2021 #3 Hello , welcome to jartex , i amAkashk
FreePalestine Donator Donator Helping Hand I Engaged Typer Joined May 10, 2021 Messages 1,145 Points 141 IGN TNTSabeel November 14, 2021 #4 Hello, Welcome to JartexNetwork Hope you have a great time here
swarna123 Great Reporter Great Reporter Donator Approved Great Reporter Helping Hand I Typer II Joined September 25, 2021 Messages 808 Points 97 Age 19 November 14, 2021 #5 Dovil hello welcome to jartex. hope you are enjoying in jartexnetwork. Have a great rest of your day/night swarna123
Dovil hello welcome to jartex. hope you are enjoying in jartexnetwork. Have a great rest of your day/night swarna123
JstMental Configurator Great Reporter Donator Great Reporter Master Reporter Admired Engaged Typer Joined June 18, 2021 Messages 1,590 Points 134 Age 22 IGN JstMental November 14, 2021 #6 Dovil said: Hello guys I am new to Jartex and I mostly play Bedwars and Skywars and NOTHING TO SAY Click to expand... Welcome to JartexNetwork mate Have Fun!
Dovil said: Hello guys I am new to Jartex and I mostly play Bedwars and Skywars and NOTHING TO SAY Click to expand... Welcome to JartexNetwork mate Have Fun!