Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Introduction - OverAchiever192

Status
Not open for further replies.

OverAchiever192

3NQ8srN8M3DjHRxw3hzSh3fjPQUQOI6NncKjV6j8gz7HZ6jku6qrmt4RdPupM6M7QYaFnfMZGvLp-gY-f-w1rNjZwyCwxXmgFSTGuwzcUnnEOJZiBz5BgRXHXBahZouO5iWAYtsw

AZ6CnAZJZi2jgUVhZvv7GVySB5s84-KLkqfduT8kkZcVjoe2FkFO-N60rX-z4qxJITLsWvwfQpBey1lKmI_IiQ8X5UCA3reuGW-ZsrrmEm-44-NHwGN25SjffI6j-VP7Wj-IEEcA

Who am I?
My name is Dylan (Not Dillon). I am staff on this amazing server know as the Jartex Network.
Where am I from?
I am from Pennsylvania located on the east coast of the United States.
Hobbies
F00sf5z_U2vc6n1SF2cqMKyrr_AI0DBDB2eLroXDNDhB6LDK74nVXuGP5xyB4xs2hirm6d0NprwzdkBLryXKagIGxIrZjKklOJzA2FuZyfAa-aVygtgoMzthy7y_4crR1xCGzJnU
I enjoy playing football. My favorite NFL team is the New England Patriots ( and no I am not a bandwagon). I also like to camp out at Lance Stewart’s house. JK. I like to play minecraft (Obviously) and I enjoy helping the community of the Jartex Network.
Who are my friends on the server?
My best friend is Overseer192. I also like to hang out with Hardable and Vessalie.
Why did I want to become staff?
Well, it all started with my friend Overseer when he got staff and that made a huge impact. Then also I saw lots of crossteamers in skywars and wanted to do more than make a report on the forums so I became staff. The community also pushed me to go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.