Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Introducing some sort of shield into the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTappinq

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
ItchyDanger49

What is the suggestion about?
Introducing some sort of shield into the game.

Description:
Bow campers worsen the gameplay experience for everyone but themselves, and they're extremely hard to counter, especially if one doesn't allow you to leave your base.A simple way to counter this would be to introduce some sort of shield into the game. When activated, this shield would negate the effect of arrows, like in 1.9 and above. If adequately priced, it could be a simple yet effective way of countering bows in general.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help the server by making the game more enjoyable and it will reduce bowspammers something that will make the game a little bit easier and more skill-based game.

Fysha

I think it is just a part of the game.. so i dont think its
needed to be added.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello ItchyDanger49,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):

• No necessarily needed. Bedwars is all about strategies. It would be fun if this thing you suggested gets added, everyone will use it when the encounter a person and get away without taking any damage.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at CruzPlays#9430.

Good morning,
Pingging

Status
Not open for further replies.