Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Introduce new game modes in practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
Minecraft Username:
Aevicene​

What is your suggestion's title?
Introduce new game modes in practice​

Suggestion Details:
am playing practice a lot in jartex for the past few months and i have noticed players have a limited set of game modes there......either i see ppl queue spleef sumo or uhc and sometimes combo and debuff

the server should add new game modes like battle rush, clutches [kb clutch & wall clutch ],bridging practice , bridge [not the jartex minigame one ], bed fight, and so on not gonna include boxing cus of the kb issue goin in practice

also, the most useless game mode in practice is parkour idk why it even exists there pls replace it with the above-mentioned clutches i.e wall clutch and kb clutch​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
most players from the pvp community actively play in practice jartex introducing these new game modes in the server would be a great boost of activity in the server, especially in the practice section ......this will help the server and jartex practice community to grow together​

Extra Information:
we do know that all of this cant be implemented at once it does take time but we would want at first is replcae parkour with the clutch modes / bridging practice mentioned above​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
All of them were already suggested, the last one was removed due to it being broken

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
As the member above already mentioned, all of those gamemodes have already been suggested. Therefore, your luck for this to get accepted is minimized

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Aevicene​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Already suggested and denied multiple times.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ SabitTSDM07

Status
Not open for further replies.