Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

insert title here

PvpProWannabee

Should i learn how to sprint reset wtap/blockhit or just stick to normal clicking. Is it important to learn?

Bedwars

Chaotic

IGN
ChaoticDestroyer
In some cases yes, it's important to learnn those things so u can knock ur enemies in the void easily. I'm a block hit spammer idk rly how to w tap for a lvl 50 ;-;

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Sprint resetting is extremely important. Whether you do w tapping s tapping or block hitting or whatever. I'd suggest to learn w tapping and practice in sumo.

Over time I have become quite good at w tapping and am able to beat people with 12-20 cps (I click 6) also, by resetting at the right time (in sumo)

In bedwars, I use a combination of w tapping and block hitting. I w tap when I fight on flat ground and block hit if im low or I need to hit a person off. W tapping is much better to get combos.

EvilAster12

Donator
Donator
IGN
EvilAster12
Sprint resseting is good and try to move right and left so that ur opponent can’t aim at u while u can go for a combo and some times legit comboes

obv_iXeno

Banned
Donator
I have perfected w tap and i can hit anyone from 9 blocks lol
Basically i have a trick dont spam w.When u attack anyone,u see them get red,then release w and press again.In this way our opponent wont be able to hit u.

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
Should i learn how to sprint reset wtap/blockhit or just stick to normal clicking. Is it important to learn?

Bedwars
what since when is it sprint resetting or normal clicking, why not both lol

i just spammed w tap and with time i learned the timing. sprint resetting matters 10x more than cps

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
its all about the timing of the sprint resetting and hits on your opponent along with a good aim while strafing

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
In a nutshell, both. One works better on low ping people while the other on high.