Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Insane knockback on skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOMAKIGAMING

Guys if you ever played skywars before don't you agree that the knockback is insane cause, I think it is cause me I was going to middle in my game and then some one hit me and i flew 5 blocks away from where, I was and me I was so shocked and in bedwars for some reason i can barely hit people every time, legit they hit me from 6 blocks away, and its messed up lets let the poll decide wither or not the knockback and hit radius is insane and there?

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Maybe kb salmon.
Kb swords.
Kb Slime ball.
Owners wanted to do /punch .

Pretty sure the kb is fine.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
From what I experienced there is no extreme kb unless someone finds a kb (1-2) sword or a stick.

But have you considered the fact that you might have been on a Youtuber's or Twitch Streamer's game ? that might have caused you such an experience?

Tyrelle

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Guys if you ever played skywars before don't you agree that the knockback is insane cause, I think it is cause me I was going to middle in my game and then some one hit me and i flew 5 blocks away from where, I was and me I was so shocked and in bedwars for some reason i can barely hit people every time, legit they hit me from 6 blocks away, and its messed up lets let the poll decide wither or not the knockback and hit radius is insane and there?
Hello T TOMAKIGAMING , as the other players above said, there's nothing wrong with the KB on skywars, it was just the work of a KB/Punch item. About the hit radius now, you can either be laggy or the other player may simple be hacking, if you believe them to be hackers, please report them here ---> { https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/gameplay-reports.60/ }

~Thread Locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.