Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

InPlayz - Introduction

InPlayz

Greetings Players,
My name is InPlayz. You might have seen me before (ignore my current forums name it was InPlayz). I have been playing on Jartex Network for a couple of years now but I took a break for like 4 or somethings months due to my exams, but now I am back!

Actually, the reason I made this post is because I have a confession. And I'll be completely honest. So, I used to make a lot of Jartex and other Minecraft videos on my YouTube channel. And I have even applied for the YouTube rank in the past (got denied) and the reason for denial is my channel is a complete mess right now, there are 2 specific videos on my channel that just randomly blew up and got into people's recommendations. I have a crazy amount of views on those 2 videos and for the other Minecraft-related videos I have very little views... The problem is I don't know what to do about it, because of those 2 popular videos my subscribers are really high but the views I get on normal Minecraft videos are very less compared to that. Many people think that I subbot/viewbot and its really not true I don't even know how it works... I think that someone bot attacked my channel but I am not 100% sure.
I haven't touched my channel for 4 months now, and I have decided to start uploading Minecraft Jartex videos on it. I know for a fact that it will get very little views but I am ready to start and build a fresh Jartex/Minecraft community. I cant change my name because this is the account where I got my Iron rank on.
If anyone decides to watch please ignore my subscribers and previous videos, its a fresh start over again. I will keep my all my previous blown up/normal videos as evidence for my high subscriber count.

If anyone ever experienced this or knows about, please let me know I don't know what to do...

Thank you for your time into reading this. Stay Safe.

krsy123

Addicted Member
IGN
krsy123
Hey, InPlayz!
About the two random videos of you blowing up, that's common in some channels lol, YouTube algorithm is pretty weird. But good luck to you in your future videos, Keep trying and eventually you'll succeed :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
InPlayz

InPlayz

Thank you soo much for your kind words! I thought something was wrong with my channel lol.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Hello InPlayz. Hopefully the next time you apply, you meet all requirements and are accepted!

FreePalestine

Addicted Member
IGN
TNTSabeel
Hello Moofle,
I am Lt_Pickaxeman
Welcome to JartexNetwork Forums.
Hope you have a great time here.

WallyM

Donator
Donator
Hey InPlayz I wish you best of luck the next time you apply. Hopefully you get accepted and reach all the requirements!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
InPlayz

InPlayz

Thank you <3. I will focus mainly on being consistent.

Skywalker

Donator
Donator
IGN
Titan_Leo & ATitanBridger
Hey InPlayz InPlayz , welcome to the JartexNetwork Forums!