Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD Ingame ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
XxGRManosGRxX

What is the suggestion about?
Ingame ranks

Description:
With the ingame ranks players without ranks can buy from ingame money some mini ranks like the first one that it's name may be mini warrior and u could buy it with 1000 ingame money and it could give some commands like /hat or whatever. (This is an example) I know that this may low alot the money that the server earns from player purchases.And the real money ranks like sky warrior may feature all the ingame rank commands and some new.(You guys can choose what the ranks could feature).

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It could show many players the experience of having a rank and may help players that couldn't buy a rank to have one.

Extra Information:
This is my examples from my opinion.You can choose what features they will have.

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello XxGRManos XxGRManos

Thank you for your interest by creating suggestion(s) for JartexNetwork.
Unfortunately, I'll be denying your suggestion due to;

• Ranks now adays are easy to get without spending any money. If you work hard enough within the gamemodes you play (EG; Skyblock, Factions) you can try purchasing vouchers of players. You can also try winning a place on votetop to earn buycraft vouchers, or joining the discord server and taking part in the karaoke event. There is many ways to get a rank for free if you work towards it, so adding 'mini' versions of ranks just wont happen.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at natty_sword#0001. Jartex Discord Server

Flexier

Donator
Donator
-1 It will look very unprofessional. Even though this idea doesn't suit for Skyblock. It suits for survival, towny etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.