Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied InGame Cosmetics Pay if Already Have

TahJ758

Donator
Donator
IGN
TahJ758 or Zyai
Minecraft Username:
TahJ758​

What is the suggestion about?
InGame Cosmetics Pay if Already Have​

Description:
When doing the brain washer , some kits, boxes and some of the other in game cosmetics mostly in the skywars you will sometimes reseive multiple of the same thing. This sometimes gives you some coins for if you already have the cosmetic but some others give no coins as reward or pay.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I dont know houw it will help but i just want this to stop sometimes i get 3 of the same things in a row when using the brain washer.​

_MrRino_

Minecraft Username:
TahJ758

What is the suggestion about?
InGame Cosmetics Pay if Already Have

Description:
When doing the brain washer , some kits, boxes and some of the other in game cosmetics mostly in the skywars you will sometimes reseive multiple of the same thing. This sometimes gives you some coins for if you already have the cosmetic but some others give no coins as reward or pay.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I dont know houw it will help but i just want this to stop sometimes i get 3 of the same things in a row when using the brain washer.
You get gems with which you can buy other cosmetics -1

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
If it does not give you a refund as coins then report it as a bug. However, we all aware of that and we all know that it sometimes gives the same thing but that why people don't have all kits and all boxes and actually that what makes the game balanced. JustThiemo said once that there is no reset for minigames so I believe it is so balanced if you even get 1 kit per month. Otherwise, all ppl would have all kits and it is going to mess things up.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, TahJ758​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • As you've been told by , this is a bug. Make sure to report it here with valid evidence.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
chocz700