Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Infinite chest sell multiplier glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeUnityXX

Donator
Donator
Infinite chest sell multiplier upgraded to max level (x4 sell) and Im only getting x1 sell multiplier. Legit loosing me billions. Fix or reimburse my money please. Screenshot attached is the only sell I made so far with the glitch.

Base pay: 350,680,580 (what I got)
x4 sell multiplier: 1,402,722,320 (what I should have got)

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-03 001427.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-03 001427.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 11

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Community Assistance - RESPONSE

Greetings, LukeUnityXX.​
Bugs:​
If you feel like you have faced a bug in our server, feel free to submit a bug report at: https://jartexnetwork.com/bug-reports/ so we get the issue fixed as soon as possible in order to improve the gameplay experience of players. Also make sure to present as much evidence and explanation of the issue make fixing the bug something easier.​
To ensure a pleasant and safe environment for all players, we kindly remind you to review our server rules regularly. You can find the link to our server rules here ➟ JN RULES. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
daviddaraban​

Last edited:

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, LukeUnityXX.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
daviddaraban​

Status
Not open for further replies.