Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Increasing the space of the tb game more than 32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hislerim

IGN
_Hislerim_
Minecraft Username:
_Hislerim_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Increasing the space of the tb game more than 32​

Suggestion Details:
When the tb game starts in this mc server some might be still outside of it cuz of the space is only 32 i guess if they add another 2 teams this would be insane.... so the thing is sometimes when i check how many players are in the bridge game there be like 56 and above "" but """ the problem is there is a game going in rn and the space was only 32 and the players who are outside the game must wait for the game to end so they can play​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would be so much fun to play as many players in one game just like annihilation​

Extra Information:
Increase the space to like 60 and the starter needs only 32 to start the game and when the game starts make players who isnt in the started game can join the game after it started so they can join just give this idea a try and the bridge might take so many players in it​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Hislerim

Hislerim

IGN
_Hislerim_
That also would increase the community of jartex it might make players like jartex more and more

ned_

Donator
Donator
-1 tb is kinda dead and it already took too damn long to start a game

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hey there!
Overall your idea would be possible if Bridge was popular but if they increase the limit it's gonna do the opposite and just make it worst since well, there's already no one playing sometimes in a day so increasing the possible amount of players wouldn't benefit it at all ( even more if it increases the amount required to start )

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to downvote it (-1) for the following reasons:
● Wouldn't benefit TB.
● Wouldn't just make it so there is always empty slots.
● ( Random neutral point but it would be good for people that like joining already started game but still. )

Kind Regards, n0tanisha

callmelucid

Donator
Donator
IGN
callmelucid
This wouldn't have that much of an effect on TB, and TB is not that big of a gamemode, so it would be a waste of time

anhii

Donator
Donator
IGN
anhii
hey!
i have read through your suggestion and im going to give it a -1 for the following reason(s):
  • like mentioned above it would make it so games take even longer to start and its not a gammeode which thrives in players
this is just my vote though, it might end up being accepted or denied, so no harsh feelings please!
have a nice day!

mila985

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
It already takes long for tb games to start, this would only make it take longer.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Hislerim​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.