Aproxy New Member Joined December 23, 2018 Messages 10 Points 3 December 28, 2018 #1 How to breath *Inhale *
Vessalie Addicted Member Banned Donator Starter Beginner Reporter Approved Bug Finder I Joined April 28, 2018 Messages 2,629 Points 225 Age 22 January 1, 2019 #2 Great tutorial man really helped me out
_exploding_tnt_ Donator Donator Typer II Active Reporter Joined August 1, 2016 Messages 923 Points 65 January 1, 2019 #3 I inhaled but now what. Bad tutorial.
LetsSayHack Member Joined August 31, 2016 Messages 6 Points 7 Age 25 January 1, 2019 #4 Yeah video tutorial would be great as steps are not that clear
AUTHOR AUTHOR Aproxy New Member Joined December 23, 2018 Messages 10 Points 3 January 4, 2019 #5 k4oSs_GamIng said: I can’t do it something is wrong!! Please make video tutorial. Click to expand... dont worry im going to make a tutorial on my new account mustard. this one is going to be deleted
k4oSs_GamIng said: I can’t do it something is wrong!! Please make video tutorial. Click to expand... dont worry im going to make a tutorial on my new account mustard. this one is going to be deleted
Razzing Member Joined January 1, 2019 Messages 0 Points 5 January 7, 2019 #6 Could you make step by step guide (detailed) since I am getting stuck and it doesn't work for me.