Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested TheBridge improving coin system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khalil447

Minecraft Username:
typicalinvader10​

What is the suggestion about?
improving coin system​

Description:
well a lot of people have been complaining about how the coin system is slow.I mean someone took him 6 months to get 15k coins and you expect us to have the time to collect coins for the berserker kit that costs 75K.Also I damaged the nexus 54 times but we still lost and I only got 5 coins do you believe that this fair? but even if we win the amount is still low to most eyes.So my suggestion is to improve the coin system for example 5 coins per kill or 5 coins per nexus damage(the money can also go to the team if you want).​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Trust me, a lot of people have been complaining even the og, so I believe this idea will make the game much more entertaining and productive.​

Rod_

Hello Khalil447.
Thank you for your suggestion. After reviewing it, I decided not to vote due to my inexperience in this game-mode.​

But I'd like to alert you that this suggestion is getting denied due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested | Pending.

Kind regards,
Rod

Last edited:

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
-1 already suggested and still pending as Rod_ Rod_ said earlier

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
K

Khalil447

Hello Khalil447.
Thank you for your suggestion. After reviewing it, I decided not to vote due to my inexperience with this game-mode.​

But I'd like to alert you that this suggestion is getting denied due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested | Pending.

Kind regards,
Rod
but I want the real reason why is it denied the always say its already suggested ok! but tell me the real reason(speaking in general, not you)

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
but I want the real reason why is it denied the always say its already suggested ok! but tell me the real reason(speaking in general, not you)
They deny it if it’s already been suggested and the first suggestion is still pending

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - ALREADY SUGGESTED
Hello, Khalil447​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it due to it already being suggested.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.