Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Lifesteal Improved teams!

IcyFlicks

IGN
IcyFlicks
Minecraft Username:
IcyFlicks​

What is your suggestion's title?
Better Teams and Wizards!​

Suggestion Details:
In the next season,​
TEAM WARPS- I would like to suggest adding Team Warps (max warps 10) and a separate warp that is there /at the team's home. This team warp would start command as {/team warp (warp name) (password) } and a separate to /team warp which will show every warp.​
ALLY TEAMS-New alliance system (shown in the team info) that makes other teams ally till one removes it. (only the team owner can) Making allies can be done by /team ally (name) and removing /team remally (name) this wouldn't help warps share but they can not attack the ally team and the team with the ally one team and that teams allied with other teams will not count (make sure allying can be done when the other team or you accept the invite).​
BETTER LEVELS -The level system isn't that good. To change it the perks would be almost the same but instead of using rubies(essence), the team has to do certain hard tasks like the whole team should have a total of amount of kills or they have to do trades with villagers a lot of time, etc. And the perks before should be doubled. There should be some extra levels max till 20 (the essence can be used by wizard shops to buy magical items like enchanted books example protection 4 books or better than vanilla swords with special abilities but I don't want it to get many custom enchants I would suggest them to sell those custom enchants that has come this season ). And please no overpowered enchants​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would make playing more fun by teaming up with others and also make team wars. And would also feel good as past and would most likely love this update. And new people may even start joining more​

Extra Information:
Make sure the magic wizards come every Sunday. so that essence becomes a use too.​
REMEMBER- Some essence might be used to level up the team​

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
I

IcyFlicks

IGN
IcyFlicks
Ok! Thanks
Yeah would be nice. Also there wil be fun.

+1

If you need any help in modern minecraft, feel free to message me on discord!
Hit me up if you need some help with good performance / utility mods or even good clients in modern as well.
Username:
aguyfromindia
Ok Thanks!