Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved Im Really Sick Of Jartex Staff

MinusDareDuanAlt

Guyzz lemme come straight to the topic

It has been well over 25 days
I sent 2 appeals
1 ticket
Multiple forum requests
1 ticket
Dms
Chats with players
Chat with staff

I'm really sick of my appeal not getting accepted
I told everyone that I made a silly mistake
And I'm accepting it
And I know my appeal should get accepted

I have a lot of proofs about all my
Appeals/requests/apologies/etc
And I'm really loosing my mind

Please if staff sees this
Please please 🙏 go through all my proofs
And help me out here
I have waited over 25 days now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240826_225700_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_225700_Chrome.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240826_225705_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_225705_Chrome.jpg
    599.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240826_225712_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_225712_Chrome.jpg
    512.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240826_225717_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_225717_Chrome.jpg
    497.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20240826_225806_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_225806_Chrome.jpg
    608.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240826_225917_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_225917_Chrome.jpg
    466.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240826_225825_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_225825_Chrome.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240826_225820_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_225820_Chrome.jpg
    501.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240826_225809_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_225809_Chrome.jpg
    461.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240826_225922_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_225922_Chrome.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240826_225927_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_225927_Chrome.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240826_225934_IntentResolver.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_225934_IntentResolver.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240826_225940_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_225940_Chrome.jpg
    500.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240826_225944_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_225944_Chrome.jpg
    486.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240826_225949_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_225949_Chrome.jpg
    406.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240826_225956_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_225956_Chrome.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240826_230000_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240826_230000_Chrome.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 12

BigBossOtt

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
BigBossOtt
Hello M MinusDareDuanAlt ,

First of all, it's very sad that you got banned for auto-clicking and having trouble with appeal, but to maintain fair play, staff members have to punish rulebreakers so that they won't do the mistake again and learn from that punishment. In your case, you got banned on your main (I'm assuming it's your main) minusareduan, you got banned in March by me. But I can't understand how you call it mistakenly ban evaded when you literally ban evaded on minusdareduanalt account. I'm sure that you didn't just join the server without knowing that you are banned here for autoclicking. Anyway, the only advice I can give you is that you should wait till your appeal gets any reply. If not, then you can ask a jrmod to handle your appeal (don't ask them to accept it; this will lead to instant denial of appeal), but don't just create tickets and appeals when you already have one pending.

Do as follows to get unbanned soon.

1. As you already stated, you have no more appeals left. You need to create a ticket regarding one more appeal permission.

2. After receiving appeal permission, you should create ONE appeal, be as descriptive as possible, be honest about mistakes that you made, and state all your alt account names (which you know) If you think there might be more accounts, then clearly state it there; after that, wait till it gets a response. After submitting the appeal, you can wait for a day or two for a reply. If there is no reply, you can ask a JR moderator who knows about your situation to check out your appeal.

3. Stay active on forums and answer if there's any questions asked in the appeal by a staff member (in most cases the appeal gets denied if the player is not able to answer questions in 24 hours). If your appeal gets accepted, you can enjoy playing on JartexNetwork again, and keep in mind to follow the rules.

Thanku🦦

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MinusDareDuanAlt

First of all, it's very sad that you got banned for auto-clicking and having trouble with appeal, but to maintain fair play, staff members have to punish rulebreakers so that they won't do the mistake again and learn from that punishment. In your case, you got banned on your main (I'm assuming it's your main) minusareduan, you got banned in March by me. But I can't understand how you call it mistakenly ban evaded when you literally ban evaded on minusdareduanalt account. I'm sure that you didn't just join the server without knowing that you are banned here for autoclicking. Anyway, the only advice I can give you is that you should wait till your appeal gets any reply. If not, then you can ask a jrmod to handle your appeal (don't ask them to accept it; this will lead to instant denial of appeal), but don't just create tickets and appeals when you already have one pending.

1. As you already stated, you have no more appeals left. You need to create a ticket regarding one more appeal permission.

2. After receiving appeal permission, you should create ONE appeal, be as descriptive as possible, be honest about mistakes that you made, and state all your alt account names (which you know) If you think there might be more accounts, then clearly state it there; after that, wait till it gets a response. After submitting the appeal, you can wait for a day or two for a reply. If there is no reply, you can ask a JR moderator who knows about your situation to check out your appeal.

3. Stay active on forums and answer if there's any questions asked in the appeal by a staff member (in most cases the appeal gets denied if the player is not able to answer questions in 24 hours). If your appeal gets accepted, you can enjoy playing on JartexNetwork again, and keep in mind to follow the rules.

Thanku🦦
Dude u banned me over 2 years ago and i never appealed for it
U banned me for 90 days and that was my mojang account
It could never log in back cause I forgot my pass
So I made another acc with the name of MinusDareDuanAlt and then started playing of with that
I don't even remember why I got banned over 2 years ago with the account MinusDareDuan
So I made an alt

3 weeks back my brother visited me
He comes 2 times a year
We were playing minecraft
I was on my laptop and he joined from my phone

We both did not know that that the mojang account would lead to my ban invasion 😑
I even accepted the fact that I did ban evade
But no staff is even going through my appeal

This was my last appeal I could submit cause there is a glitch for me saying I need to wait until the past appeal expires
But I can't appeal

So ig this is the end of me with jartex
It was nice playing with yall for 3 years and that's it bye

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MinusDareDuanAlt

Thanku🦦
I made a ticket for another appeal but no one replied over 1 week

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MinusDareDuanAlt

Thanku🦦
Could you please ask this staff member to reply it has been 10 days

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240827_103918_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240827_103918_Chrome.jpg
    805.7 KB · Views: 2

BigBossOtt

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
BigBossOtt
So I made another acc with the name of MinusDareDuanAlt and then started playing of with that
I don't even remember why I got banned over 2 years ago with the account MinusDareDuan
So I made an alt

He comes 2 times a year

We both did not know that that the mojang account would lead to my ban invasion 😑

This was my last appeal I could submit cause there is a glitch for me saying I need to wait until the past appeal expires
But I can't appeal

It was nice playing with yall fo

So I made an alt

He comes 2 times a year

But I can't appeal

It was nice playing with yall for 3 years and that's it bye
huh? what are you saying bro? You are just saying stuff which is all made-up! you literally got banned in this March

Look, staff members always give another chance to players. So I think it wouldn't be so long for you to get unbanned if you just appeal and communicate with survival staff member about your situation.

I'm not that active on forums now days so if you change your mind and want help from someone on what to do next you can reach out to me at discord - BihariOnFire but keep in mind that I won't be able to help you in writing appeal for you

Attachments

• IMG_20240827_131158.jpg
    IMG_20240827_131158.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 3
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MinusDareDuanAlt

huh? what are you saying bro? You are just saying stuff which is all made-up! you literally got banned in this March

Look, staff members always give another chance to players. So I think it wouldn't be so long for you to get unbanned if you just appeal and communicate with survival staff member about your situation.

I'm not that active on forums now days so if you change your mind and want help from someone on what to do next you can reach out to me at discord - BihariOnFire but keep in mind that I won't be able to help you in writing appeal for you
Ott,
listen to me i am really really confused right now
I mixed up with jartex and pika

I barely play minecraft on my phone
I last played mc with my brother he was on my phone and I was on my laptop
Playing
After he had gone I thought I'll earn some play time rewards so I used an auto clicker to stay afk without my phone turning off

In mojang I need wifi to play and so I used a Hotspot to playand I did not know that (MinusDareDuan) account was banned after i closed my phone
So I played normally like usual on my laptop with (MinusDareDuanAlt)
I said I was banned over 2 years back that was the account I played in pikanetwork
Not jartex and i apologize for my mistake
And my silliness

Could you please help out in this situation ??