Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I'm new on SBD

Status
Not open for further replies.

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee
Hello JartexNetwork players!

I'm new on SBD and I want to start play very active.
I need your help, just a couple of questions I don’t understand in SBD.

What I can with mobcoins?

Which means the worth of island?

How to make money easier?

What is most important?

Whoever helps thank you.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare

vvclin17

/transfer

Amount of spawners

Sell XP spawners or mob drops

Spawners if you are looking to win island top
This is the thing in general.
I'll provide a more thorough explanation.

What I can with mobcoins?
Using mobcoins, you can exchange a certain amount of mobcoins for other special items, such as chat colors, boss totems, etc. at /transfer. You can gain mobcoins by trading in heads: 10 heads➡1 mobcoin.

Which means the worth of island?
Every spawner you place down on your island adds to the value. The value, meaning the price of it in the shop.

How to make money easier?
Due to the most recent SBD update, a new Bossworld 'Mine' has been added. Compared to the last few seasons, the Bossworld mine makes earning money conxsiderably easier. So, once you gain access to the Bossworld Bronze[minimum. can be Silver or Gold] Zone, You will see several entrances to the mines. The most obvious is the one beside the Boss-Bear's lair. It may seem dark from outside, but it will become lighter once you enter. Make sure you bring a pickaxe. There's Coal level for mining enchanted coal, Iron for mining enchanted iron, gold for mining enchanted gold, emerald for mining enchanted emerald, and diamond for mining enchanted diamonds. The mining is the easiest part, however. Finding the levels is the hard part. Rule of thumb for basic is More value when sold=deeper into the caves. Least value to greatest: Enchanted CoalEnchanted IronEnchanted GoldEnchanted EmeraldEnchanted Diamond. Once you mine a good amount, exit the Bossworld and sell your enchanted ores in the shop. [You can earn huge amounts of money if you mine enchanted diamonds.] You can also earn money by grinding mobs from spawners, then selling it to the Jartex shop. Another way is to sell items to the AuctionHouse/ah.

What is most important?
Well, that depends. If you’re aiming for having the highest island worth, then you should try and place as many spawners on your island as you can to gain value. If you’re aiming for Bossworld stuff, like top boss damage and top boss kills, do that. Overall, there are a lot of things that are important, and this is Skyblock, after all, so in general, I personally would say the most important thing is to try and get the highest island worth, and have fun.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
malkee

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee
This thread will now be locked to prevent any further grave-digging.

Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.