Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Im bored

ned_

Donator
Donator
Im bored with skyblock what should i do

Jazzmine_

IGN
Jazzmine_
You should like pvp on /warp pvp or /warp fps, if not- do some pixel arts on your island or kill bosses on /warp bossworld. IF you're still bored, do something else that piques your interest :giggle:

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ned_

ned_

Donator
Donator
You should like pvp on /warp pvp or /warp fps, if not- do some pixel arts on your island or kill bosses on /warp bossworld. IF you're still bored, do something else that piques your interest :giggle:
what if Im bad at pvp?
tbh im bad at pvp my weakness is pvp

Jazzmine_

IGN
Jazzmine_
what if Im bad at pvp?
tbh im bad at pvp my weakness is pvp
Well, I am too but it doesn't mean that you should avoid pvping since it exists in the server for a reason. That's why we form teams that can help you out if you're being attacked on /warp pvp or any pvp enabled zones in bossworld. Still, there are other options like building and flaunting it to the public chat by doing [island]. Another option is grinding exp enough to make extra sets that you will probably need in the near future incase you die.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ned_

ned_

Donator
Donator
Well, I am too but it doesn't mean that you should avoid pvping since it exists in the server for a reason. That's why we form teams that can help you out if you're being attacked on /warp pvp or any pvp enabled zones in bossworld. Still, there are other options like building and flaunting it to the public chat by doing [island]. Another option is grinding exp enough to make extra sets that you will probably need in the near future incase you die.
I see imma make a new set witch totally not gonna take me 48+ hours

Jazzmine_

IGN
Jazzmine_
I see imma make a new set witch totally not gonna take me 48+ hours
That would take long but tbh it will be worth it, since you can sell max ones for higher prices especially to people who earns sets for pvp.