Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

IDK WHY I AM Getting banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atikshpro16

Hi, I am Atiksh, Today i was pvping a player in Vikking village zone And for no reason I got banned for client modifications
pls fix this.
Regards,
Atiksh
1673281021773.png

ned_

Donator
Donator
Hi, I am Atiksh, Today i was pvping a player in Vikking village zone And for no reason I got banned for client modifications
pls fix this.
Regards,
Atiksh
View attachment 23650
Hello! This is a common issue. You might be banned for lagging or high cps (max 20 - 25 cps) and its only 3 minute ban you prob are already unbanned while reading this

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Console - BANS

Hello Atikshpro16,

I see you have been banned by the console.
Console bans are essentially bans by the Jartex's anti-cheat. This may happen if you have disallowed modifications or have poor/unstable connection to the server.
If you get banned by the console, you can reach out to a Staff member (Preferably Helper+) privately on Forums or in Discord
DMs. Here is the invite to Jartex's official discord server, where you will be able to find the members' Discord. While messaging them, be sure to include a screenshot of your ban page with taskbar and Minecraft version visible, just like this:

View: https://imgur.com/a/wBm1f59

The member will guide you on what to do. If you get unbanned, either by a Staff member or the console, it is advised to wait a couple hours before playing again. It may prevent a longer ban.

For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.