Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I'am Muted

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSGgaming99

Can I know why I'am muted for a day by Illicity I know Hackusating is muteable.But what if I say that I didnot do any hackusating because I knew that this is mutebale so I said that ItzmeNuttela is a cheater I didnot say hacker let me know if this is correct that muting me in the blame of hackusating.

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
Cheater and hacker means the same in video game. It's still hackusating.
You could say that he's got reach, antikb, fly,... This is all hackusating becuse you are saying that he's cheater but you're just using other words.

When you see cheater in-game contact online staff on discord or recording that player cheating and report on this link -> https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/player-reports.106/.

Can I know why I'am muted for a day by Illicity I know Hackusating is muteable.But what if I say that I didnot do any hackusating because I knew that this is mutebale so I said that ItzmeNuttela is a cheater I didnot say hacker let me know if this is correct that muting me in the blame of hackusating.
why did u get muted

gxbster

Donator
Donator
Hey there!

Cheater is the same as hacker. The mute isn't false as you still hackusated.
However, whenever you see a hacker, we recommend you to record them and report them using this link.

If you have any further questions, feel free to message me.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.