Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I would Need help

_ferrodastiro_

1) Dovrei classificarmi al livello 9 ma Lemon lizard e bluberry non si generano più, cosa dovrei fare?
2) for custom crops how It works, how i plant them and how i collect them that i cannot understand ?

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
I don't understand question 1 because its not in english.

2. You need the recipe and the seeds, you use the seeds specified by the recipe and then I think you collect them as normal

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
F

_ferrodastiro_

1)I should rank at level 9 but lemon lizard and bluberry no longer spawn, what should i do?

2)I tried to buy the special seeds directly and plant them, but once they are grown and then harvested, their drop is normal

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
1)I should rank at level 9 but lemon lizard and bluberry no longer spawn, what should i do?

2)I tried to buy the special seeds directly and plant them, but once they are grown and then harvested, their drop is normal
Reset is in a week so its useless as basically everything except your permanent ranks, gkits and commands will reset

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
F

_ferrodastiro_

will the skyblock be reset?
instead for the special crops?, forgive me the insistence but I really can't understand

The_W

Addicted Member
will the skyblock be reset?
instead for the special crops?, forgive me the insistence but I really can't understand
It is resetting soon, probably in 1 week like Autumn said. So it's kind of useless to grind now. Everything except permanent ranks, perks, gkits, and commands will be lost after reset.

About your question before
1. It is bugged currently so we can just wait for devs to fix it. Since reset is near, the fix probably will happen on the reset so just wait for the reset.
2. Custom crops, mostly will require its recipe in order to unlock a specific custom crop. Recipe can be obtained by killing specific minions on bossworld for small chance o drop it. You need to plant them on tilled dirt, and harvest them when it's ready to be harvested.