Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i wanna unband

7Hoda

1658139269907.png
i am not use anti-knockback i was click on Spirint fast while i am playing Flexier Flexier unbanned my i am youtuber i am not cheating

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
View attachment 21828
i am not use anti-knockback i was click on Spirint fast while i am playing Flexier Flexier unbanned my i am youtuber i am not cheating
The proof that was uploaded by Flexier Flexier indicates that you were indeed using Anti-Kb. If you think it was a mistake: legit:https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/unbanappeal/

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
View attachment 21828
Hello,
I have reviewed the clip and saw that 3 times the other player hit you but still you did not take Knock back, but still if you were lagging or something else, you can make an unban appeal here - https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/unbanappeal/
And BTW if you sprint also, you should take some knock back which you didn't!!!

ned_

Donator
Donator
Hello I have review the clip.
I saw a player hit you 3 times and take no kb what so ever.
If you're lagging make an unban appeal here
And also if you put it on a video editor and slow down the video
View: https://youtu.be/t7bsduP7GiA

as you can see if you skip to 00:16 he take no kb.
and the google minecraft wikipedia said "While sprinting, the player's field of view expands slightly. Players also inflict more knockback on the first hit when sprinting." so..
I cant confirm or deny this

Last edited:

Yeetboi2840

Donator
Donator
Hello I have review the clip.
I saw a player hit you 3 times and take no kb what so ever.
If you're lagging make an unban appeal here
And also if you put it on a video editor and slow down the video
View: https://youtu.be/t7bsduP7GiA

as you can see if you skip to 00:16 he take no kb.
and the google minecraft wikipedia said "While sprinting, the player's field of view expands slightly. Players also inflict more knockback on the first hit when sprinting." so..
I cant confirm or deny this
That seems like I already told that 👀👀

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
View attachment 21828
Hello I reviewed the kit even if u were lagging it's still unfair and if it's ur wifi then get better one or admit ur cheating

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
7Hoda

7Hoda

Hello I reviewed the kit even if u were lagging it's still unfair and if it's ur wifi then get better one or admit ur cheating
yas cus 20gb network left its some like that i can prove1658157331629.png

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
View attachment 21828
Eyy youtubah ....u were also accused of speed and anti kb hacks in the past if i remember it correctly so i would suggest you to get in a call w staff and screenshare

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
7Hoda

7Hoda

Eyy youtubah ....u were also accused of speed and anti kb hacks in the past if i remember it correctly so i would get in a call w staff and screenshare
if you really have video or show staff i am not useing any hacks your words will not scary me