Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i still have an issue called Anti bot filter and they didn't resolve it

Status
Not open for further replies.

RenzGamingXD

The staff didn't resolve my problem.... IM NOT A BOTTTT!! Why don't they whitelist me? I'm a new player and they're treating me like this?

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
The staff didn't resolve my problem.... IM NOT A BOTTTT!! Why don't they whitelist me? I'm a new player and they're treating me like this?
- @tag A Helper+ telling them about your issue and provide a screen-shot of the entire screen, meaning the taskbar must be visible. It is preferable if you tag a staff member in Online mode. - Wait for their reply patiently. If you have not gotten a reply after 10 minutes, please consider sending a private message to a different staff member, the staff member you tagged might've been busy. Note - If you were to have a VPN, turn it off and send a screen-shot one more time. - If you prefer not to turn your VPN off for any specific reason, consider applying for a VPN Bypass Request over here https://jartexnetwork.com/form/11/select. If you need anything else dm me on discord

~ Requesting Lock ~ Tyrelle Tyrelle

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
IGN
zaki445566
Message me in discord zaki#7622 with a screenshot including taskbar Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.