Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I might be the worst Kit-PVPer in existance

Status
Not open for further replies.

5hero5

Lets just say KitPvP isn't my forte, in fact, I'm quite bad.
But it's not like I would be any good, after all I merely get 6-7 CPS

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Lets just say KitPvP isn't my forte, in fact, I'm quite bad.
But it's not like I would be any good, after all I merely get 6-7 CPS
What is the purpose of this thread? If you are just doing this to get messages for staff, it’s not gonna work

The_W

Addicted Member
Let's have a duel with me and see who's worse in PvP, I surely gonna lose in the duel in a sec.
Just kidding, well cps is not everything but would helpful on PvP.
First learn all needed technique for minecraft PvP like Sprint reset, good aiming, strafing, blockhitting, hotbaring, etc. Practise makes you perfect. Even for me that is so bad in PvP, I can progress a bit (in a long time). Go to practise for practising your PvP skills. The more you prctise, you will train your muscle memory, adapting to your device and gameplay, and start to be able to predict and timing.

Next for kitPvP other important thing is to find a good team that will back up you, choose your enemy wisely, know when to run, and of course get or make the best kits you can for higher success.

Disclaimer: I only knew all of that based on theory, but I have very low experience in the practise. You can ask experienced player more about this.
What is the purpose of this thread? If you are just doing this to get messages for staff, it’s not gonna work
Prob he's desperate and need a support or he's proud of the 'prob worst player' title. But you might be right tho.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
5hero5

5hero5

Thanks I just wanted to know that I'm not the only person whos struggling to Jitter Click more than 8 CPS

Status
Not open for further replies.