Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I made this. Rate my PVP kit and tell me how much it's worth.

MasonWyberg

Just to be clear I WILL be selling this. The axolotl is yellow and his name is Minion. Also, tell me any improvements you'd like to see.

Attachments

• 2022-04-04_23.39.13.png
    2022-04-04_23.39.13.png
    409.3 KB · Views: 19

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
if the armor is full prot 4 unbreaking 3 and the sword and axe are fully maxed out in enchants,i'd say it could be a 7/10,If you enchanted the bow and crossbow with maxed out enchants,i'd have given it a 9/10,

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MasonWyberg

if the armor is full prot 4 unbreaking 3 and the sword and axe are fully maxed out in enchants,i'd say it could be a 7/10,If you enchanted the bow and crossbow with maxed out enchants,i'd have given it a 9/10,
I will 100% enchant the bow later. The enchantments are: The armor is full p4. The sword has FA2, U3, S5, and SE3. The axe is S5. The bow will have P5 F I U3 and the crossbow will have M U3 QC3. Thanks.

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
I will 100% enchant the bow later. The enchantments are: The armor is full p4. The sword has FA2, U3, S5, and SE3. The axe is S5. The bow will have P5 F I U3 and the crossbow will have M U3 QC3. Thanks.
i suggest adding unbreaking 3 to the armor

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

MasonWyberg

Hey. You might have seen what happened to Shadowtorokio. Ended up a hostage essentially in the PVP arena and got 6v1'd. I made the decision, since he lost his main set in the fight, to give him the PVP kit. I will make another shortly. Just note it's not on sale at the moment. Kat1Cisim, if you're reading this, that bounty STILL holds, also, your first kill was staged. Props to Endir I think his name was for killing you. If he's reading, you can still claim that money y'know. And Shadow, if you're reading, I hope you're having a blast with that thing.