R Rqzym Addicted Member Donator Bug Finder I Approved Typer II Active Reporter Joined July 24, 2020 Messages 711 Points 84 October 5, 2021 #11 Yeah they look kinda similar but not sure why you are out here saying Jartex full on copied a map since they are both winter themed..
Yeah they look kinda similar but not sure why you are out here saying Jartex full on copied a map since they are both winter themed..
DeadAccount Addicted Member Approved Starter Joined August 28, 2021 Messages 185 Points 54 October 5, 2021 #12 i didnt played on the new maps bc i got permanent ban
BatPour Addicted Member Typer II Typer Starter Active Reporter Bug Finder I Beginner Reporter Joined April 27, 2021 Messages 508 Points 79 October 5, 2021 #13 Modena__ said: View attachment 17918 View attachment 17919 Pic 1 : Map on Jartex Pic 2 : Map from **cough** another server "be original" they said "we don't copy concepts" they said Thank you Jartex Network Click to expand... The first time I played on this map, I don't know why but that made me feel I'm playing on Hypixel
Modena__ said: View attachment 17918 View attachment 17919 Pic 1 : Map on Jartex Pic 2 : Map from **cough** another server "be original" they said "we don't copy concepts" they said Thank you Jartex Network Click to expand... The first time I played on this map, I don't know why but that made me feel I'm playing on Hypixel