Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I lost Valantine Box and other things

xCL4Ws

i lost valantine box because of the stuiped /kit i clicked left click by accident becuase i dont know the deference between right and left english is not my main language and lost all the things i had in my inventory what i lost is : Valantine lootbox that contain 2 rewards and i didnt even see the possible rewards inside - Immortal set + 4 Punch II Bows and other things i dont remember
am asking for refunds

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
i lost valantine box because of the stuiped /kit i clicked left click by accident becuase i dont know the deference between right and left english is not my main language and lost all the things i had in my inventory what i lost is : Valantine lootbox that contain 2 rewards and i didnt even see the possible rewards inside - Immortal set + 4 Punch II Bows and other things i dont remember
am asking for refunds
Hello xCL4Ws,

The Valentine loot crate is not working, that won't be given back.
But neither the other stuff because claiming kit while having stuff is your fault and Jartex won't refund any of your items.
Be careful next time!

Arrow3006

Donator
Donator
Hello xCL4Ws,

The Valentine loot crate is not working, that won't be given back.
But neither the other stuff because claiming kit while having stuff is your fault and Jartex won't refund any of your items.
Be careful next time!
That is very helpful Difficulted, I am so proud of you! Great Job

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xCL4Ws

xCL4Ws

This content does not follow the official rules of the JartexNetwork forums
ok dont mind that cuz u have to type a lot lol kf,opfj,gfmlbgk,fù,msld,dkljsnfdnfrlhjelirlkre,rgkgtrùrth;ùmtrk;htlrm;,htrlm,htrlmkhtn,mlhrt,htr,;lmhrt;,lmhrt,;mhtr,rhtlmhtr,htr

SxF1ne

Donator
Donator
IGN
SxF1ne
ok dont mind that cuz u have to type a lot lol kf,opfj,gfmlbgk,fù,msld,dkljsnfdnfrlhjelirlkre,rgkgtrùrth;ùmtrk;htlrm;,htrlm,htrlmkhtn,mlhrt,htr,;lmhrt;,lmhrt,;mhtr,rhtlmhtr,htr
Just Careful Next Time.

Have Fun At Jartex Network.