Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I lost all of my stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeetusdeIetus

All my items were gone when I tp'ed to spawn. My diamond armor, tools, and shulker boxes. all of them were gone. I had a LOT more stuff in my shulker boxes but they are relatively easy to get. I really need at least my tools back please they had efficiency mending and a lot of enchants.
IGN - yeetusdeIetus.
I don't have any screenshots but I can take a screenshot of my empty inventory, 5 block wide claim land, and nothing

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    188.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    197.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot (11).png
    Screenshot (11).png
    714.8 KB · Views: 7

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
All my items were gone when I tp'ed to spawn. My diamond armor, tools, and shulker boxes. all of them were gone. I had a LOT more stuff in my shulker boxes but they are relatively easy to get. I really need at least my tools back please they had efficiency mending and a lot of enchants.
IGN - yeetusdeIetus.
I don't have any screenshots but I can take a screenshot of my empty inventory, 5 block wide claim land, and nothing
Hey, please be patient. I have notified a staff regarding this issue and an answer will be given to you soon.

Also, this seems to be a bug, which you can report here.

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
Solved

Hello, yeetusdeIetus!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ GeorgeAWP

Status
Not open for further replies.