Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i have some questions if you have time to answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

rustchad

1. i tried a 40 stacker hybrid canon and it is not working it stacks max of 2 sands any one knows why? i saw that the sand when they are thrown they get dispawn and only 2 stays
2. when i use infinite chest it has a multiplier does it work or? because i have it on max x4 but when i sell stuff it give me money like it is on x1

Solution
1. Anything could be wrong with the cannon, it’s not possible to tell through just this conversation. When you are raiding also make sure the base you are raiding is not on shield (/f grace faction)

2. Please read the description of the “sell multiplier.” Upon reading you would see it is not actually a sell multiplier, it increases the multiplier which can be used.

3. Resets will reset all your stats and items back to 0. It will remove all claims, and reset all factions. The only things kept will be ranks which were bought as well as other perks / kits.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
1. Anything could be wrong with the cannon, it’s not possible to tell through just this conversation. When you are raiding also make sure the base you are raiding is not on shield (/f grace faction)

2. Please read the description of the “sell multiplier.” Upon reading you would see it is not actually a sell multiplier, it increases the multiplier which can be used.

3. Resets will reset all your stats and items back to 0. It will remove all claims, and reset all factions. The only things kept will be ranks which were bought as well as other perks / kits.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.