Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved I have having issuse joining on jartex network

loggy_88899

when i join jartex network it simply says disconnected and i checked my network and i have write the right ip of jartex then also it coming i cant join it pls find out solution .

Solution
Community Assistance - RESPONSE

Greetings, loggy_88899.​
There are some issues with the connections, and it is because of the Houthi rebel attack on the Red Sea. Due to the attack, the undersea cables are critically damaged, affecting the internet connections. This is why it shows "Disconnected" when you try to join the server. However, from today, I am noticing that the connections are getting stable again.​
To ensure a pleasant and safe environment for all players, we kindly remind you to review our server rules regularly. You can find the link to our server rules here ➟ JN RULES. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.​
Thank you for...​

mcdebanjan

when i join jartex network it simply says disconnected and i checked my network and i have write the right ip of jartex then also it coming i cant join it pls find out solution .
huh your also from india and i am also from india , do you use Jio by any chance cuz i use jio and someone said it was jio

Unknowingly

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Unknowingly

Greetings, loggy_88899.​
There are some issues with the connections, and it is because of the Houthi rebel attack on the Red Sea. Due to the attack, the undersea cables are critically damaged, affecting the internet connections. This is why it shows "Disconnected" when you try to join the server. However, from today, I am noticing that the connections are getting stable again.​
To ensure a pleasant and safe environment for all players, we kindly remind you to review our server rules regularly. You can find the link to our server rules here ➟ JN RULES. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
ShadowBox​

Solution

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888

Greetings, loggy_88899.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
ShadowBox​
Oh that's why lmfao 😂😂 GG to them ngl

Unknowingly

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Unknowingly
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, loggy_88899.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​

Best regards,​
ShadowBox​