Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Other I have changed my name like 7 times and my friends have logged on from their accoutns ont o jartex s

Status
Not open for further replies.

20hours

Minecraft Username:
murakoso​

What is the suggestion about?
I have changed my name like 7 times and my friends have logged on from their accoutns ont o jartex so i cant register anymore and i changed my name yesterday and now i cant register anymore​

Description:
I have changed my name like 7 times and my friends have logged on from their accoutns ont o jartex so i cant register anymore and i changed my name yesterday and now i cant register anymore PLEASE CHANGE IT WHERE I CAN REGISTER ANY AMOUNTS BECAUSE I CANT PLAY NOW​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
PLEASE CHANGE IT WHERE I CAN REGISTER ANY AMOUNTS BECAUSE I CANT PLAY NOW​

Extra Information:
I have changed my name like 7 times and my friends have logged on from their accoutns ont o jartex so i cant register anymore and i changed my name yesterday and now i cant register anymore​

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello, 20hours.

Jartex doesn't support changing names, if you meant by "changed my name" - "registered with too many other names", then the solution is pretty easy.​
  • Use one of your old accounts/names.
If you don't remember any of your old accounts, you can try the following:​
  • Connect to a different router or WiFi/Internet connection ( Mobile data, friend's router etc.. ) and you will be able to register with your new username. Then you can go back to your main router and /login normally.
This is not a valid suggestion so it will be denied.​

If you need any help, you can contact me on discord. Swervinng#6362

Have a great day/night.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR

20hours

Hello, 20hours.

Jartex doesn't support changing names, if you meant by "changed my name" - "registered with too many other names", then the solution is pretty easy.​
  • Connect to a different router or WiFi/Internet connection ( Mobile data, friend's router etc.. ) and you will be able to register with your new username. Then you can go back to your main router and /login normally.

Have a great day/night.
omg if this works tHEN YOUARE A FREAKING G

AUTHOR
AUTHOR

20hours

Hello, 20hours.

Have a great day/night.
HOLY SHIT MAN TYSM FOR THIS IT WORKED

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, 20hours​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.