Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

i have a strange bug and idk what to do

xXasesXx

hey my mc name is: xXasesXx
i have a bug that when i put a chestplate on it wents gone and i lost about 50-80k exp from that and id kwhat to do and idk if its game or its somethink other please do somethink abt it cuz i cant go pvp or anythink else and i dont want to lose more exp (i do can craft the chestplates but can put them on cuz they delete or somethink)

The_W

Addicted Member
Hello,
I don't really know what happened to you, but you can make a bug report with the link below.
I think you need to add more specific information about what and how it happened.
Explain your bug clearly and detailed on the bug report below:
If you have any question feel free to ask and we will try to answer, Good Luck.

RubyVZ

i have a bug that when i put a chestplate on it wents gone and i lost about 50-80k exp from that and id kwhat to do and idk if its game or its somethink other please do somethink abt it cuz i cant go pvp or anythink else and i dont want to lose more exp (i do can craft the chestplates but can put them on cuz they delete or somethink)
I got the same problems and It literally scammed 2 of my chestplate and this is so annoying. Literally mod won't even do anything about losing my chestpiece.

iiFlux

If you have problems In-Game then you can report it in Forum or contact any Staff member and they will try to solve your problem for sure.

The_W

Addicted Member
I got the same problems and It literally scammed 2 of my chestplate and this is so annoying. Literally mod won't even do anything about losing my chestpiece.
For now, all i can say is report and wait patiently, or dm a staff about this. Unfortunately lost items can't be refunded. To prevent further loses, avoid the bug as much as possible.

KenExtreme

Hello! There is a bug that same as that, that when you click something on your inventory it will disapper but its only a visual bug when you spam click the box in your inventory where the item disapper it will go back its only a Visual Bug it happens to me too.

did it have Thorns on the chestplate? if yes, then I had the same problem, whenever I killed mobs my chestplate w thorns on's dura went down, and by the time killing 400 mobs or so the dura was down to red. If not, then idk why

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
X

xXasesXx

did it have Thorns on the chestplate? if yes, then I had the same problem, whenever I killed mobs my chestplate w thorns on's dura went down, and by the time killing 400 mobs or so the dura was down to red. If not, then idk why
no it didnt i just went pvp to bosses i mean around the place and when i clicked it it just dissapiered :/