Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I got robbed because Jartex shop bug, need assistance

RobSkop

Hey,
I was editing my shop price of enchanted golden apple and I wanted Buy 1 Price: 3333$, Sell 1 Price: 333$ but because I edited buy price first sell price also became 3333$. Some players took advantage of it and overnight I was down around -3.5 Mio $
I have my shop logs and I'm sure server also has shop logs, what can be done to fix this?
Thanks
---
Player Name: RobSkop
Player Shop: /pw 1
Discord: robskop_

Attachments

• jartexshopbuglogs (2) (Orta) (Küçük).png
    jartexshopbuglogs (2) (Orta) (Küçük).png
    634.3 KB · Views: 3
  • jartexshopbuglogs (4) (Orta) (Küçük).png
    jartexshopbuglogs (4) (Orta) (Küçük).png
    636.9 KB · Views: 3
  • jartexshopbuglogs (5) (Orta) (Küçük).png
    jartexshopbuglogs (5) (Orta) (Küçük).png
    636.9 KB · Views: 3

Primaryss

IGN
Primaryss
I don't think the staff can do something about it because the players used your shop and didn't scam you or something similar. They just sold at 3333k which you made a mistake and they just took it advantage of

Str122

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Str122
Hey,
I was editing my shop price of enchanted golden apple and I wanted Buy 1 Price: 3333$, Sell 1 Price: 333$ but because I edited buy price first sell price also became 3333$. Some players took advantage of it and overnight I was down around -3.5 Mio $
I have my shop logs and I'm sure server also has shop logs, what can be done to fix this?
Thanks
---
Player Name: RobSkop
Player Shop: /pw 1
Discord: robskop_
As prim said, staff can't do anything. If you want explain to these people the mistake you did and of they want, they might give you back!