Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved I got false banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motion_YT

Hello today i got banned for ban evading i have never gotten banned on jartex network in my life before idk if my brother got banned his account is YT_Raven but i never got banned on Jartex network i make YT videos also and i also wanted to become a staff one day i dont know why it says im banned for ban evading

Solution
Hello, Motion_YT.

You violated an official JartexNetwork rule and were fairly punished. You've been banned for the following reason:​
  • Ban Evading.
There is only one way to get unbanned now:​
Make sure to read this post before submitting your unban appeal,​

If you encounter any issues while playing on JartexNetwork, there are two places you can go:​

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello, Motion_YT.

You violated an official JartexNetwork rule and were fairly punished. You've been banned for the following reason:​
  • Ban Evading.
There is only one way to get unbanned now:​
Make sure to read this post before submitting your unban appeal,​

If you encounter any issues while playing on JartexNetwork, there are two places you can go:​
Have a great day/night,
Swervinng

Solution

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
I checked your brother's account and he is not banned do you have other ALT accounts? if you don't have try asking the staff who banned you because they can check what alts you have. If you're really banned for Ban evading try appealing here -> Unban Appeal, and you can check this thread for some tips on how to appeal -> Read this before appealing.

Kind Regards,
~ ShirakamiKazuo

edit: Swervinngg so fast xD

malkee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
malkee
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, Motion_YT!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ malke

Status
Not open for further replies.